Friday 20 May 2011

OMG! GAY ELYDIA IS BACK :O


OMG. I'M SO UPSET AND ANGRY!!! Here is the story: a while back (maybe a few months ago) on stardoll there was a girl called gaymisselydia19 and she was commenting in peoples GB saying rude comments, taking the micky out of me and my friends but in her presentation she was lying saying that it was me! Finally she got deleted from stardoll and I thank all of my friends for helping me report her (espically Kate (KYfashion), who helped me get through it all). So for a while I was very happy. BUT. A few weeks later I got a guestbook comment from a girl called gayelydia1999 saying ' Ha I'm back, you can't stop me! mwahhhahahaha ' and I was soo upset again. This time she didn't get reported but Kate got the truth out of her. Apperantly she was a 6 year old girl living in England :O Up until now she hasn't been online. So today when I got in from school I logged onto stardoll as I always do and I had a scenery comment!

Ok this is what it said:



So I was really angry and upset!
Then I had 5 guestbook comments and one of them was:


After this I decided to visit her suite and this is what I found:
Her medoll (how ugly):


And her presentation:


So she's obviously the same person! And she's again saying rude things about my friends. AND HER DISCUSTING CATCH PHRASE 'CYA IN BED'!

OMG.
Please help me.
Report her.
NOW!

Jen
xoxo




No comments: