Thursday 8 September 2011

I'm back!

Hey there(: I'm back from my 17 day long holiday in Turkey! I'm very tanned :P So anyways, WE NEED NEW WRITERS! DESPERATELY!!!

Please apply on the specific page! You will most likely get a job! I will be trying to advertise the blog everywhere I can and it would be much appreciated if you could too ?  I doubt anyone will because this blog is sooooo unpopular! :( But I just won't give up, not just yet anyway ;)

Thank you to Kayci (Kkrrbb78) and Kirstie (XxNoAngelxX) for helping me with this blog! You have been a great help tome and I'm so upset we're losing Kirstie! But good luck to her again.

Remember apply for jobs!!

P.S New banners coming soon...

Jen
xoxo

2 comments:

Stardoll Graphics said...

wanna be writer about graphic/ free stff

Jennie♥ said...

ok... leave a comment on the specific page x