Friday 20 May 2011

New stores!


Hey guys(: I'm going to get onto the better news on stardoll (finally) after the horrible news of GayElydia. Ok. I've had time now to have a look around stardoll and there is 2 new stores! YEY! I always love new stores, if you havn't noticed. Anway the first shop I noticed was a new tropical beach clothes shop called Riviera. The clothes are very beach like and summery, summer is finally here people!

Here are some pictures (click to enlarge):



I really like some of the clothes and I'm thinking of starting a competition about it (: So look out...

Anyway the 2nd store is a furniture store which also goes with the theme of summer! But this is stardolls new theme isn't it?!!? The beach store collection thingies! It is called Fantasy Hotel. I will buy a lot of the furniture but I will when I get some more money!

Here is a picture:



Wow. Fancy! I will try to make my suite as beachy as I can!
I've also checked out the stardoll royalty club and I found some special sneek peeks of Beach Villa!
Here's some sneek peek pictures:



More:



Even more:



So what do you think?
Looks like more changes eh?
Comments?! Anyone?!?!

Jen
xoxo

No comments: