Friday 20 May 2011

Pet a Porter cats have grown


Hey people! I've been doing a lot of posts today as I'm very bored. I'm currently posting on here and watching the simpsons lol! Ok anyway. If you havn't noticed the Pet a Porter cats have grown! Some of them are much nicer grown up... I wonder what will happen in the next stage or will they stay like that forever? I hope they don't die, I would hate to log in one day and see dead animals in my suite :O But stardoll really need to sort out where the cats are standing because one is standing on another!

Here's a picture:


As you can see I've put a red box around the cats that are kinda all in the way of each other :L
Do you think they are cuter now or not?

Jen
xoxo

P.S I might be firing some writers (as much as I hate to) because they just never post anymore :(

No comments: