Monday 9 May 2011

My first post on Hotbuys + INTRODUCTION. :)



So yeah, hi. :) I'm XxNoAngelxX but you may call me Kirstie, I'm 16 years old and from the south east of England. I play guitar (not so well yet but I'm getting there) and my favourite band is Avenged Sevenfold. Guess you could call me alternative. ANYWAY. Getting down to business.

As you may already know, I'm the new Hotbuys poster (and also the graphic designer, yay!) so you'll be seeing me post every few days, and behind the scenes. So here goes, with my first ever post on this blog.
How snazzy are these? They look like pretty epic beach shorts. If only there was a top to go with them, that'd be amazing. You could probably design a top to go with them if you really wanted to. I really quite like these shorts, they're pretty different and they stand out because of the bright colours. They cost 10 stardollars. If I was SS I'd so get them! What do you guys think? ♥

Kirstie :)

No comments: